This Cookies Policy regulates the cookies or similar devices that are or may be installed in your devices due to accessing and using the website located at www.gatra-awards.com (the "Site") operated by Grifols, S.A. ("Grifols").
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your device when accessing certain websites or electronic communications. Cookies allow to store and retrieve, among other things, information on the number of visits, the browsing behaviour of users or of their devices and, depending on the information contained and the manner in which you use your device, these may be used to identify and recognise users.
2. TIPOLOGY OF COOKIES
In particular, the following cookies will be installed if you access the Site:
- Session cookies: these cookies are stored in your device during one session. They disappear from the device when closing down the browser software used or when you turn off the device.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored in your device once you close down the browser or turn off the device. Persistent cookies are activated every time a user visits the Site that created the specific persistent cookie.
Both types of cookies may be used in relation to unique device identifiers in case users interact with Grifols.
Similarly, some of the cookies will be installed by third parties. The reason behind this is that said third parties provide services to Grifols.
On this Site, Grifols uses the following type of cookies which are treated directly by Grifols or by third party collaborators:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow users to explore the Site and use different features offered therein, such as control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access to restricted sections of the Site, use security elements during navigation or store, disclose and/or share contents.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies permit quantifying the number of users to measure and carry out statistical analysis on the usage activity of the Site, as well as creating user navigation profiles with the purpose of introducing improvements on the Site.
Below there is a detailed description of cookies used by Grifols and their purposes:
|ENTITY||NAME OF THE COOKIE||TYPE OF COOKIE AND DURATION||PURPOSE||LINK|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Analytical, 2 years||Used to distinguish users||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Analytical, 10 min.||Used to throttle request rate||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Analytical, 24 hours||Used to distinguish users||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|Google Analytics||__utmt||Analytical, 10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|Google Analytics||__utmc||Analytical, end of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|Google Analytics||__utmv||Analytical, 2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|Grifols||ACCEPTS_COOKIES||Technical, 1 year from acceptance||Stores users' acceptance of the Site's cookies policy||N/A|
|Grifols||COOKIE_SUPPORT||Technical, 1 year from acceptance||Stores users' acceptance of the Site's cookies policy||N/A|
|Grifols||GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID||Technical, 1 year||Stores users' language preference||N/A|
|Grifols||JSESSIONID||Technical, when the browsing session ends||Web session management||N/A|
|Liferay||LFR_SESSION_STATE||Technical, when browsing session ends||Web session management||N/A|
|Brightcove||BC_||Analytical, when the browsing session ends||Tracks users' interaction with video content||N/A|
3. ACCESSING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
The user may allow, block or eliminate these cookies whenever it wants through the configuration options of the browser:
- For Internet Explorer, click here
- For Mozilla Firefox, click here
- For Google Chrome, click here
- For Safari, click here
Remember always to access the last updated support information of said browsers in order to know how you can eliminate cookies, since such elimination may vary among different versions and operative systems.
In case you use any other Internet browser, we recommend that you check the different available options to manage cookies.
Access and use of the Site implies the acceptance to the installation and use of the cookies mentioned in the precedent section. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deactivating the cookies of the Site, as it is indicated in this section. However, we inform you that the deactivation of technical cookies may entail the limitation of the functions of the Site.
4. MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
Grifols may totally or partially modify the Cookies Policy if required by applicable legislation or in order to adapt the policy to the cookies used on the Site.
Date of creation: July 2019