Scientists or clinicians with an innovative idea relevant to Antithrombin research. Applications are encouraged from both individuals and teams who may be undertaking research at universities, hospitals or independent research institutions.
Terms and Conditions for Application
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the GATRA Program:
- The work submitted must represent an original contribution to basic or clinical research and be specifically related to Antithrombin.
- Applicants must present a focused project with goals that can be achieved within 12 months.
- Participants must fulfill a Letter of Intent (LOI), providing:
- Basic details of professional position
- Short CV in PDF
- Summary protocol
- Applicants must be employed or supported by a university, hospital or independent research institution.
By sending a LOI, applicants agree to the further terms and conditions for applications, outlined below.
Applicants authorise Grifols to retain and use their personal information filed for the entire application period. Grifols warrants that all personal information and project proposals will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to third parties. For further details please refer to Conditions of Participation