The GATRA Program is an annual international award to foster a scientific network and also the knowledge in the use of Antithrombin as a therapeutic product. Proposals may include, but are not limited to: efficacy, mechanism of action, safety and tolerability, quality of life and pharmacoeconomics.
The Program offers 1 award of €50,000 to applicants whose proposals best match the program's objectives, as assessed by an independent review committee. GATRA aims to:
- Develop novel concepts on Antithrombin research.
- Encourage discovery of beneficial Antithrombin applications.
- Further investigate mechanisms of action or clinical effects in different indications.
- Establish new and long-lasting cooperation with participating scientists and clinicians.
- Strengthen and increase the existing network between researchers and the company.
- Foster relationships with KOLs in different fields.